- Personal reflections on the evolution of my religious progress; what does being Jewish mean to me, anyway?
- The Arrogance Of Theism Vs. That Of Atheism: Turning The Conventional Wisdom On Its Head
- Why Ending Foreign Aid To Israel Is The Only Zionist, Pro-Israel Option
- Herbert Hoover, Forgotten Progressive: the 31st President Was a Big Government Liberal
- Why Drug Prohibition Of Any Sort Is Inherently Immoral, Totalitarian, and Profoundly Un-American
Shawna Lynn on Beauty, Appearance, And When I… Krugman opinion:… on Herbert Hoover, Forgotten Prog… Carlos on The Arrogance Of Theism Vs. Th… Daniel on The Pros and Cons (But Mostly… Blaze on The Pros and Cons (But Mostly…
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Today, Ron Paul made headlines for his apparently bold and controversial assertion that Al Qaeda figure and U.S. Citizen Anwar al-Awlaki deserved his constitutional right to a fair trial, instead of the murder by drone strike he received in Yemen … Continue reading