- Personal reflections on the evolution of my religious progress; what does being Jewish mean to me, anyway?
- The Arrogance Of Theism Vs. That Of Atheism: Turning The Conventional Wisdom On Its Head
- Why Ending Foreign Aid To Israel Is The Only Zionist, Pro-Israel Option
- Why Drug Prohibition Of Any Sort Is Inherently Immoral, Totalitarian, and Profoundly Un-American
- How Military Adventurism and Policing The World Allow For Big Government Gone Wild
Shawna Lynn on Beauty, Appearance, And When I… Carlos on The Arrogance Of Theism Vs. Th… Daniel on The Pros and Cons (But Mostly… Blaze on The Pros and Cons (But Mostly… Ghost on Harry Potter and Political Phi…
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Drug prohibition of any sort infringes on personal freedom. That should serve as good enough proof that the American government should end the War On Drugs and repeal federal drug prohibitions of all kinds. (To most people it’s not quite … Continue reading